The Faster the Treadmill The Faster the Treadmill

Very, very, very great!!

It's good to see the traditional way of animating is still very alive and well. Good song, excellent animation!

5's and 10's all around!

Btw, nice job using a ; instead of a ?

PD Trailer (WIP) PD Trailer (WIP)

hm...

You might want to wait until you're finished with the trailer before uploading it to NG. Luckily it did pass judgment, but you'll get a much, much better score (not to mention a better audience) when its no longer a WIP.

skullitron333 responds:

tru

Pencilmation #5 Pencilmation #5

Great job!

I gotta say: I love this style! The animation was excellent!

Keep up the great work

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Finally!

Finally I can kill the Kitty Krew! Now, if only I could massacre the Clock Crew (they are just horrible, like that scab you can't pick off).

Great game!

Super Mafia Land Super Mafia Land

This is a really fun game!

Ah, this takes me back.

I can honestly say that this is the first truly enjoyable flash game I've played in quite some time! Great job on giving a fresh twist on the classics

Inquisitive Dave Inquisitive Dave

Decent...

Not bad, wish it was longer, though.

But, then again, a bigger environment would've possibly ruined the whole "Truman Show"/"Matrix" theme.

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

5's & 10's all around!!

Absolutely awesome! This has got to be one of the best songs on NG!!! I love how you kept the 8-bit playing cutting in and out throughout the whole song.

Damn you Lance and your Dragonites!! XD

Burn7 responds:

Thanks dude, it was fun to make. (Well... sometimes.)

And I KNOW! That bastard had like 3 of those frigging things!

Changed My Mind II Changed My Mind II

Man, this takes me back...

...to the days when I was in my own jazz/ska band. Great job composing the solos!

Wow, after searching high and low all over Newgrounds Audio for that perfect sound, I might have found it! I'd loved to use this in a video I'm producing. (Gives me a great idea on how to revamp my title sequence with that kickass trumpet solo!)

So, do I have your permission to use this song?

Lol, Shenanigators. Nice

Gporev responds:

Yeah, feel free to use it however or wherever you want, the more the better :)

oh and thanks for the review
-gpo

Lasers and Scimitars Lasers and Scimitars

Great song!

Awesome job with this song! The only thing I'd like to hear changed is this:

Give it a definite conclusion. This is the kind of song that should have an excellent ending (to keep pace with the rest of the song) and leave the audience wanting more, not just fade off into the distance.

I do agree with the others, but it sounds more like Manheim Steamroller than TSO (Manheim has that synthesized sound like this song)