Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

5's & 10's all around!!

Absolutely awesome! This has got to be one of the best songs on NG!!! I love how you kept the 8-bit playing cutting in and out throughout the whole song.

Damn you Lance and your Dragonites!! XD

Burn7 responds:

Thanks dude, it was fun to make. (Well... sometimes.)

And I KNOW! That bastard had like 3 of those frigging things!

Changed My Mind II Changed My Mind II

Man, this takes me back...

...to the days when I was in my own jazz/ska band. Great job composing the solos!

Wow, after searching high and low all over Newgrounds Audio for that perfect sound, I might have found it! I'd loved to use this in a video I'm producing. (Gives me a great idea on how to revamp my title sequence with that kickass trumpet solo!)

So, do I have your permission to use this song?

Lol, Shenanigators. Nice

Gporev responds:

Yeah, feel free to use it however or wherever you want, the more the better :)

oh and thanks for the review
-gpo

Lasers and Scimitars Lasers and Scimitars

Great song!

Awesome job with this song! The only thing I'd like to hear changed is this:

Give it a definite conclusion. This is the kind of song that should have an excellent ending (to keep pace with the rest of the song) and leave the audience wanting more, not just fade off into the distance.

I do agree with the others, but it sounds more like Manheim Steamroller than TSO (Manheim has that synthesized sound like this song)

the cold depths of your vagina the cold depths of your vagina

Absolutely horrible

Please do us all a favor and never submit anything ever again.

Danish-Person responds:

I'm gonna submit another great song tomorrow just to piss you off :)

_-={Garden of Memories}=-_ _-={Garden of Memories}=-_

Very nice

This has a very soothing Celtic feel to it. Smooth looping is always nice, too.

You used actual instruments to perform this piece, right? Sounds like you did. If not, then that's one helluva great program you used.

This piece would be perfect for a part of a flash I'm currently working on. Is it okay if I use it? I'm going to give you credit, of course. I'm not some jackass who goes around plaigerizing people's works.

Thanks for sharing this great song!

MaestroRage responds:

Everything you hear here is a synth. Through time we get better at controlling the instruments to behave more like natural ones. Of course, the libraries we use are generally quite high grade too, so a huge portion of this goes to them.

You are more then welcome to use this for any project you deem fit! Best of luck on it!

You are welcome, thank you for the review, we're glad you liked it!