Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Finally!

Finally I can kill the Kitty Krew! Now, if only I could massacre the Clock Crew (they are just horrible, like that scab you can't pick off).

Great game!

Super Mafia Land Super Mafia Land

This is a really fun game!

Ah, this takes me back.

I can honestly say that this is the first truly enjoyable flash game I've played in quite some time! Great job on giving a fresh twist on the classics

Inquisitive Dave Inquisitive Dave

Decent...

Not bad, wish it was longer, though.

But, then again, a bigger environment would've possibly ruined the whole "Truman Show"/"Matrix" theme.

Space Wing Space Wing

Needs a pause feature!!!

The game overall wasn't shabby. Could've used more features, like the others before me said.

But, quite possibly most importantly, this game NEEDS a pause feature. "Hit P to Pause". Simple.

The low rating is because of the lack of in-game menu (music, graphics, and other such controls) and the non-existent pause feature

Music Catch Music Catch

Unique. Nice job.

This has to be one of the most artistically beautiful flash games I've ever had the pleasure of playing.

The gameplay was basic, but that only helped the beauty of this piece.

The music was excellent, too. One of those songs that would last forever and I wouldn't mind. :)

The only thing I'd say is to have a selection of song-"stages", with styles and the difficulty level matching the song's theme.

Very well done.

Naval Fighter Naval Fighter

Good job!!

I love playing these retro-style games! Great job! The only thing I'd like to see in this game is either more power-ups or a way to customize and improve your plane's stats.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

I think I have a new favorite game!!

This game is kickass, melt your face, blow out your ear drums awesome! Great game! Love the huge choice of songs!

Clock Mow Down Clock Mow Down

Finally, I can kill those damned annoying clocks!!!!

Dragonforce kicks ass!!

Holo Holo Island Holo Holo Island

98% loaded...

So...

Are you trying to force people to get the full version? Pretty sneaky, but I doubt if it'll work.

You get 2 points for sneakiness!

One Ton Bang Bang One Ton Bang Bang

well, the graphics are good at least...

If you hide behind a wall, you shouldn't get hurt! Also, its kinda hard to reload when you're being swarmed (maybe hit the Space Bar to reload?).

Other than that, its a good game